Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Giving Honor To The Living!
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 10 messages
Posted by:Feb 9th 2006, 04:37:10 pm
BarryI WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HONOR TO MY MOTHER (LONA CULMER) FOR A JOB WELL DONE RAISING HER CHILDREN AND ALSO TO MY GRANDPARENTS MR & MRS. RITA & SAMUEL BARRY. (LOVE YOU)
Posted by:Jan 31st 2006, 09:49:13 am
KimberlyI'd like to thank Tiffany Higgs-Dean for her hands-on role in completely revamping the Harbour Island Day Nursery!
Posted by:Jan 22nd 2006, 11:03:52 am
Sue R.As Smokey Robinson and the Miracles would sing, “I second that emotion”, Colin! Over the years, William Bullard has shown exemplary courage in the face of personal tragedy. And always with a smile. Bravo for Wilma too!
Posted by:Jan 20th 2006, 10:25:39 am
ColinI'd like to thank William Bullard for showing me so much kindness and forebearance as a young man and for helping to teach me the importance of humility and of joy.
Posted by:Jan 18th 2006, 12:21:21 pm
KimberlyA big thank you to the no-nonsense women of the central administrators' office, longtimers all: Marionette Cartwright, Marguerite Pennerman, Lucy Neely, Tanya Hutchison and Kayla Davis work really hard to make the commissioner's office ** and the island's business and residential and police and fire and council activities ** run as smoothly as possible.
Posted by:Jan 17th 2006, 04:11:28 pm
briland's bestSpecial thanks goes out to Officer Pinder for doing such a great job with the youth band - giving them a wonder tool for life!
Great appreciation goes out to the entire Police Force for keeping the crime in check! Thank you very much for making Harbour Island a safe place to be! God bless!
Posted by:Jan 16th 2006, 11:53:02 am
BlessedI would like to thank all the prayer leaders that said a daily prayer for our committe youths that includes Pastor Smauel Higgs& Mrs Besty higgs, Mrs Curtlin Johnson Mrs Jennifer Cleare, Mrs Sherol Johnson, Mrs Patsina Higgs and if i miss any name it wasnt intentional but i thank you all from comming by tha harbour Island All Age to incourage and support us Thanks alot"Pray Do Make a Difference
Posted by:Jan 16th 2006, 08:42:39 am
MaddieI would like to give thanks to the Malcolm Family for all they have done for Habrour Island. Thanks to them the Bronson Family will be celebrating it's 51 year on Harbour Island this March!
Posted by:Jan 15th 2006, 03:26:07 pm
KimberlyGreat idea!

I would like to personally thank Eva Lorraine Sawyer for being such a stimulating 4th grade teacher ... she opened up the world of poetry and classic literature to my class at St. Benedict's School, and there is simply no way that I can begin to thank her enough for her support, influence and love over the years. (Did I mention that she makes a mean pound cake??)
Posted by:Jan 15th 2006, 11:21:16 am
briland's bestI would like for us to give honor to the living while he/she is able to appreciate it! Join me in giving thanks to whomever you deem worthy! Share the love! I would like to give honor to two retired teachers: Ms Elodie Ling and Mrs. Hunter - both gave wholeheartedly to the betterment of this Harbour Island community! God Bless you both! Also I would like to give great thanks to Mrs. Jenny Carlson and the South Bar Committee who continues to enrich the very young lifes of the Harbour Island Day Nursery! God Bless and thank you!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration