Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Possible flight fm NAS March 11
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Feb 5th 2006, 10:16:17 am
brilandboyI hear the Easter house has just been renovated under a new owner. Through the royal telegraph that it has all new appliances, new furniture, new kitchen, new bathrooms and even central air conditioning throughout the house which is unheard of in Briland. Let us know how your stay is. If all these great things are true about the Easter House it's one of the top picks in the Briland rental market.
Posted by:Feb 2nd 2006, 10:14:50 am
ColinTks to both of you. We are booked on Southern Air to arrive late on Saturday. Kimberly, really hope to see you during this visit. We are staying at Easter House.
Posted by:Feb 1st 2006, 07:40:07 am
smittyWhy can't you book Bahamasair or Southern Air to Briland? I've been using both for years without a problem.If they've changed their schedule, I don't know about it.
Posted by:Jan 31st 2006, 09:57:17 pm
KimberlyHow about working with Dove Wings, and asking for Ed Hanna in particular? Their contact information is listed under charters in the FAQ to the left, and you can charter the entire plane (5 seats, twin engine) for $350. Great guy!
Posted by:Jan 31st 2006, 04:34:12 pm
ColinI can get to Nassau on March 11 by noon. Anyone know how we might get my wife, me and my 5 year-old from Nassau to Briland that same day? Feel free to email me direct at ozjude@comcast.net.
Thanks much!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration