Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Conch'd out House
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Feb 15th 2006, 07:47:10 pm
MarkIt is a great house, lovely and clean. It is one of the most popular homes on Eleuthera. Harbor island is lovely but much more costly.
Posted by:Feb 15th 2006, 12:18:18 pm
IslandSmartboyFor 3 kids first time to the bahamas come to Harbour Island where we have a 3mile long beach with a barrier reef running from one end to the other tons of sand and other kids they can meet during their stay.Not saying to stop you going to palmetto point but you want see people sumtimes! Check island realestate they rent nice houses by the beach or in town for easy access to stores and important places and popular. Ihavent seen the house but pelmetto point is bit far and u need a car for the long ride ahead .Harbour Island rent a golf cart 4 or 6 seater or you can walk and enjoy the scenery while on your journey.The kids will love it!!!
Posted by:Feb 2nd 2006, 01:56:15 pm
KristelYou may want to post this on the discussion forum in www.eleu.net
Posted by:Feb 1st 2006, 10:06:14 pm
Mom of 3My huband and I are planning a trip to Eleuthera for 2007. We will be staying for one week and will have our 3 small children with us. We are considering the Conch'd Out House on North Palmetto, but I cannot find any unbiased reviews about it. If you have seen it in person, could you please give me your opinion on this one? Thank you so much!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration