Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Harbour Island Family Reunion (Miami, FL)
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Apr 2nd 2007, 07:46:45 pm
KimberlyHey, gyal ... can you post a few details here, too, for the expat Brilanders reading the board?

Thanks
Kimberly
Posted by:Apr 2nd 2007, 01:49:36 pm
brilandgirl59I will be home for Easter. I'll be happy to bring you some information. Who should I see?
Posted by:Mar 22nd 2007, 01:31:18 pm
CarlaAlburyHillAny information on 2007 Harbour Island Family Reunion yet? If not any idea when plans will begin?

Carla Albury-Hill
Posted by:Jul 30th 2006, 02:26:16 pm
KimberlyIt doesn't seem as though too many people around here had gotten advance information of the reunion ... who are you contacting locally? I saw news of the reunion in the Miami Herald, but heard nothing about it in the local media or sip sip.
Posted by:Jul 29th 2006, 10:16:36 pm
brilandgirl59It's too bad many more people from home didnt attend. It was an awesome event. We have a new regime in charge now and things are so much different than it was 30 years ago. We would really like to see more participation from our families in Briland.
Posted by:Jun 30th 2006, 08:28:46 am
Fig Tree News TeamFAMILY REUNION

The 30th annual Harbour Island, Bahamas, Family Reunion will be June 30-July 4 in Miami. The clan will be headquartered at the Radisson Hotel, 1601 Biscayne Blvd.

Activities will include a Get Acquainted evening at 7:30 p.m. June 30, a banquet on July 1, a worship service at 9 a.m. July 2 at St. Agnes Episcopal Church and a family picnic at noon on July 4 at Oleta River State Park.

The group will award two $500 scholarships at the banquet to two graduating high school seniors.

For more information, call Wilhemina Smith-Jordan, 305-620-1871, or Lena Canty, founder of the reunion celebration, 305-696-5279.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration