Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Launching The Bahamian 'MySpace' - OnBahamas.com (Join Today!)
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Sep 7th 2006, 10:40:55 am
KristelOK - I'm on as kristelsea... but as an old fart, I've never used or seen myspace, so I'm still learning!!!
Posted by:Sep 4th 2006, 05:58:54 pm
hobiecatOK, I've signed up as "hobiecat" and am navigating my way around!
-Mandy
Posted by:Sep 3rd 2006, 02:51:10 pm
Fig Tree News TeamHere's a note from Delroy at Bahamasissues.com, who is launching the Onbahamas.com friends network. [When you sign up, add 'coconutH2O' as your friend ... that's me, Kimberly ;-). Mandy and Kristel of the Fig Tree News Team should be adding accounts shortly.]

Hi Guys,

For those who haven't heard I am about to launch a new Bahamian Friends Network. If you are familiar with sites like myspace and hi5.com you should easily understand what this is all about.

The only twist with Onbahamas.com is that it was designed for Bahamians. With this site you will be able to easily connect with bahamians, find friends according to their island and with almost every school listed in the bahamas you can also search for and find old classmates. When an old schoolmate joins the site you will have the option to be notified via email.

The site is still in an early stage but I expect a great response after the official launch tomorrow. However if you choose to do so you can join now: www.onbahamas.com. Feel free also to use the invite feature on the site to invite some more friends to join.

This site is just one of many plans that I have this year to launch in an effort to promote communication between Bahamians on the internet. Stay tuned for BahamasIssues.com version 2.

Delroy, BahamasIssues.com

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration