Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Otis Johnson: First Brilander on Wall Street (Profile)
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 9 messages
Posted by:Aug 22nd 2007, 11:36:05 am
Fig Tree News TeamRumour has it that Mr. Johnson will be visiting Harbour Island this week in advance of his transfer to London ... our very own rock star!
Posted by:Aug 16th 2007, 11:26:13 pm
BishopCongrats to Otis. We now know that all is not lost with the youths of Harbour Island. I hope that this will jump start a stampede of success for the future of BRILAND!!!!
Posted by:Aug 16th 2007, 01:42:22 pm
kristiHey Otis - you'll have to come and visit me in the south of France. We're practically neighbours. Congrats!!!!
Posted by:Aug 16th 2007, 01:26:28 pm
Fig Tree News TeamCome September 2007, Mr. Johnson is being posted to the London offices of DeutscheBank for the next two years, and therefore becomes our first Brilander on Fleet Street.

Congratulations, Otis ... you continue to make Harbour Island proud!
Posted by:Jul 18th 2007, 02:04:48 pm
briland's bestThank you Otis for lifting the bar of excellence! Now to all parents, teachers and leaders of this Bahamas - especially Harbour Island - let us train our children to be international citizens! Our knowledge, skills and attitude must be educated on the world wide level of empowerment! The adage "we reap what we sow" is so true. Early Childhood education is vital in the building of great thinkers and good doers. Otis you are a great and good example to your small island home that you thought big dreams, and now you are making bigger visions happen! God Bless! Nothing but the best Bahamas!
Posted by:May 2nd 2007, 05:32:34 pm
ISLAND GIRLCONGRAT'S OTIS! I know you hear this from me all the time but I truly cannot express in words how proud I am of you my dear.. It really seems like only yesterday that you arrived in Indiana in the middle of one of the worst snow storms we have ever had... I especially remember our long commute to school when you would dose off and i would wish that you were old enough to drive so I could get in a nap myself.. We have had so many wonderful memories. As the years have gone by You have truly become my brother and a big piece of my heart. I know that all of Briland is so proud of you. Look at all you have accomplished, and the future that lies ahead.. I hope you know how truly magnificent you are.. I am so proud to call myself your sister. Congratulations... Love You ..
Posted by:Apr 25th 2007, 09:15:10 am
godsfavchildCongratulations Otis! You have demonstrated that the adage "if you can believe it you can achieve it" really is true. I know that your parents and family are proud of you, but Brilanders should also be proud of you! I am certainly proud of you and am confident that you will make your impact on "Wall Street". I pray that other young "brilanders" are inspired by your accomplishment.
Posted by:Apr 24th 2007, 09:28:42 am
KarolCongratulations Otis! You are an inspiration!
Posted by:Apr 23rd 2007, 03:49:05 pm
Fig Tree News TeamThe Fig Tree News Team is so very proud of Otis, and what he's been able to accomplish at Indiana University in four short years ... next stop, Deutsche Bank on Wall Street!

Cheers to proud father Randall Johnson for a job well done!

http://kelley.iu.edu/KSB_Global/News/IntheSpotlight/Features/page7998.html

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration