Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Freeport Grand Bahama, A unfriendly place
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Oct 7th 2007, 12:26:01 am
ash12i know what u mean,briland kid,Roy and,Harvey Roberts,,Steven percentie,,my mom Ann percentie,,pipe man johnson,,the freeport crew,,u,ll get a kings welcoming party from brilanders if they know that you,re visiting,,its always a pleasure to see anybody from this little sweet rock called briland if im abroad or throughout the bahamas
Posted by:Oct 6th 2007, 07:58:37 pm
BrilandkidYes Ash12 they were the only smiling faces I saw. One thing I must say no matter how rocky the road Brilanders take on the chin with a smile. it is called Resilient. Sweet ain't it.
Posted by:Oct 6th 2007, 11:17:15 am
ash12did you see anyone who,s from briland in freeport briland kid?
Posted by:Oct 5th 2007, 10:30:12 pm
BrilandkidI must say what or why are they so unfriendly. Those folks all wear frowns and always look like they are angry at the world. It does not even seem like it is part of the Bahamas. I visit there often on business and that is my personal opinion. But when I look at they place from a different perspective they have their reasons for looking hateful the whole place look kind of creepy, desolate and is sparsely populated. The Bahamas need to consider giving them their independence. They should not be considered part of the Bahamas cause they do not seem happy being a part of, there is no Bahamian flavor there. Itís just a bunch of Pe-d off looking confused folks. This is my personal opinion as a Bahamian on Freeport G.B.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration