Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

A specific child in need
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Oct 8th 2007, 06:35:27 pm
Miss LangToday EEO brought Kim Scrivin, a dedicated audiologoist from Nassau to test children's hearing on Harbour Island and Eleuthera. Most of these children are part of the population that EEO works with daily in the public schools. It came to my attention that one particular 8 year old had a severe ear infection that only could be fixed with an operation. The family cannot afford this operation ( and they do not have insurance). It is needed because she may loose hearing in one ear without it soon. I have come to know this little girl because she was referred to EEO's program due to her academic delays. I always felt that her potential was greater than her accomplishments and now I understand why. If anyone would be willing to cover even half of this costly $3,000 surgury, I will commit to finding a matching donor for the other half.I would be happy to answer any questions . You can reach me at 333-2006 or via email at EEOBahamas@yahoo.com

Thank you,
lang

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration