Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Glue guns and art supplies
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Dec 11th 2002, 05:37:58 pm
JohnThnaks Karen and either drop them off at the Nursery or give me a call at South Bar and either Ginni or I would be happy to meet you and pick up the supplies. Thanks again
Posted by:Dec 9th 2002, 09:54:16 am
KarenI will be down on Jan. 9th and will bring some supplies for the nursery with me as well as some books.
Posted by:Dec 6th 2002, 03:44:10 pm
JohnThe Day Nursery is in need of many supplies and ask that those who are willing to bring down: Hooked on Phonics, Large Crayolas, Water colors,Coloring books, Cassette tape recorders and tapes for the children to march and sing to. Large Picture Books for teachers and volunteers to read to groups of children. There are presently over 100 children enrolled this year so can use lots of help and materials. Thanks-They may be brought to the shcool and given to Tiffiney or Wayde Higgs.
Posted by:Dec 4th 2002, 04:25:02 pm
KimberlyHi, Enna:
Woodshop teacher Austin Mullin will be really glad to hear from you ... please drop him a note at erinsisle@batelnet.bs. If anything gets kicked back, just send me a note at coconutH2O@batelnet.bs, and I'll make sure that he gets it. In the meantime, he and Otis Johnson are putting the finishing touches on the All-Age School woodshop's home page, so stay tuned for news of interesting projects that the students are getting involved with.

-- Kimberly
Posted by:Dec 4th 2002, 11:49:10 am
ennaDoes the all age school need more art supplies?And if so what?
Will be passing through NY before coming to Briland,so can pick more stuff up.
Sorry but I've misplaced the teachers e mail adress.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration