Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Memorial Day
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 11 messages
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 04:04:13 pm
smittyThe only thing that worries me about my 4 day week end is does New York have enough Vodka..
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 03:55:09 pm
smittyLimes for the Vodka and Kalik...If I didn't know better, I'd say you partied before..Should we include a bushel of conch fritters?
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 03:44:07 pm
kristi...I always have icecream in the freezer (surprising isn't it?)
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 03:43:15 pm
kristiThanks Smitty I can't wait!! When should I be expecting you all? I'll have the limes ready for the vodka and the Kalik.
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 03:07:23 pm
smittyCome to think of it, I'll stop by LAX,pick up sis,hit HI and get Jeff and Roger.Starting to sound like a party?Oh, allright, we'll pick up a case of Kalik too...
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 02:57:31 pm
smittyI'll send the coporate jet for you...Don't forget the ice cream
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 02:06:18 pm
kristigees, too bad I can't come to your party because it all sounds so delicious - NOT ! Have a great weekend.
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 11:02:09 am
smittyOK, try this: 1 quart of Absolut poured over a generous bundle of un-washed seaweed stored in a container with 3 jalapeno peppers for 1 month.Serve in a steel mug with protective eye wear for safetys sake..
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 10:46:31 am
KimberlyThat gives me an idea ... let's brainstorm a vodka cocktail called "Seaweed On The Beach."

Given my noted appreciation for vodka ;-), I'll go first: two shots of Absolut vodka, a shot of Jaegermeister and a teaspoon of crabmeat.

Your turn ...
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 10:43:07 am
KimberlyThanks, Smitty ... we'll save a few poppies for you!
Posted by:May 22nd 2008, 10:31:12 am
smittyMan, I got a 4 day weekend coming up.Have you any idea how much vodka that entails?
Hope you all enjoy the day.Go to your village parades and watch the vets march by with our flag and remember what's it's all about.After that, a little seaweed on the beach might not seem like much...

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration