Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

A big thank you to those who prayed...
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Jul 30th 2008, 11:31:58 am
kristiThat was vey nice of you Sue. Thank you.
Posted by:Jul 27th 2008, 06:59:52 am
Sue R.Kristi, you donít know me but Iíve been aware of the situation and I canít tell you how delighted I am for you, Madison (of course!) and ALL your family!! This is the best news Iíve heard in ages and I know everyone on the Modem and Briland will be just as relieved and pleased as I am. Kimberly couldnít have a better birthday present!! ;-))
Posted by:Jul 25th 2008, 04:18:30 pm
kristiThanks Smitty and Yvette for your thoughts. Smitty I have yet to meet you in person even though I feel as if I know you already (at least I know what to buy for the drinks). Yvette - it was wonderful seeing you over the holidays - you looks great and look so happy. I sure do hope to see you again soon - not this holiday though because I only make it to the island every 2 years now. Thanks again and please say hello to Agnes and Hiram for me. Much love (that's also for you Smitty darling).
Posted by:Jul 25th 2008, 12:48:20 pm
Briland Lady2Krist-this is excellent news! Life had already begun, you now have a "new beginning"-i will be sure to tell my family(yvette kemp-Hope to see you in the holidays-
Posted by:Jul 25th 2008, 07:46:15 am
smittyOh Kristi, I'm so very happy for you.You must be on cloud 9.
Posted by:Jul 24th 2008, 04:40:53 pm
kristiJust wanted to thank everyone for their prayers because they obviously worked. Yesterday was the "big" appointment for Madison and she is cured of Leukemia. Life can now begin...

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration