Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

MoonSplash Concert Series, Coral Sands
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Dec 15th 2008, 08:23:05 pm
brilandbeautyWow!! Although, I did not attend this decadent display of class and enjoyment, I have heard rave reviews passed by some of the island's "premier partygoers"! They simple enjoyed the engagement of class flavored with old fashioned delights; Pam did a marvelous job of marrying the two. I hope there is another one planned for next month's full moon, in which I will be in attendence :-)
Posted by:Dec 13th 2008, 07:27:14 pm
Fig Tree News TeamThe inaugural Coral Sands MoonSplash monthly concert series was a huge success, with over 230 folks piling onto the beach bar by the light of the full moon to catch the tunes of the Afro Band and share a spectacular fireworks display overlooking the water.

Stay tuned for news of the next such lunar concert, which sources close to the event suggest may even sport a Junkanoo group rushing out on the pink sand beach below.

Over and out
Lord Dunmore Grouper
Posted by:Dec 10th 2008, 01:30:32 pm
Fig Tree News TeamMore Briland MusicNews from the bow:

Enjoy the energy of the full moon from the beach deck of the Coral Sands while listening to the musical sounds of the always-exciting Ithalia Johnson Group, Briland's newest covers and originals supergroup Afro Band and the lovely songbird DeAundra Sawyer.

Friday night at the hotel beach bar, $10 admission. 333 2350 for more information .... see you there!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration