Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

photographer
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 8 messages
Posted by:Dec 12th 2008, 01:52:12 pm
Richette Chanella Percentie is a new photographer of Harbour Island and is planning to open her studio (Mustard Seed Productions) in the near future.
Posted by:Dec 12th 2008, 10:48:22 am
KimberlyKristi ... the numbers that start with 4XX and 5XX are cell phones. All of the landlines are still prefixed with 333 ;-).
Posted by:Dec 11th 2008, 07:55:13 pm
peasriceSo, Amy isn't really JUST a wedding photog...I was just promoting her website and we had the Briland connection, so I threw her name in here. She is based in San Fran...just passing her name out there.
Posted by:Dec 11th 2008, 06:01:48 pm
brilandbeautySorry Amy, don't mean to steal you thunder...just promoting our local talent but...you can see some of Donna's great work on diviantart.com
Will still be checking out our site! :-)
Posted by:Dec 11th 2008, 03:27:00 pm
kristiwow - you mean we have gotten past the 333 ....?? I have been gone way too long.
Posted by:Dec 11th 2008, 03:08:29 pm
KimberlyDonna can be reached on island at 467 4714.
Posted by:Dec 11th 2008, 11:02:18 am
kristithere is also Donna Decosta who takes wonderful photos of the island and does the weddings already
Posted by:Dec 11th 2008, 10:31:55 am
peasriceIf anybody is looking for a great photographer for their next destination wedding or family photos, check out www.amygravesphotography.com
Our family is Bahamian (amy is my sister) and spent most of our childhood in Harbour Island. Amy has some amazing shots of HI on her website. Just wanted to throw her name out there just incase somebody is looking for a photographer who knows the islands well.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration