Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

My Friend Sheena Newbold
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Aug 8th 2009, 10:52:42 am
kristiWe (Kristi, Aube and Gilbert Zerah were just talking about Sheena this morning while on the boat in the French Riviera. We were saying what a sweet person she is and that I must say hello to her the next time on the island. Then to find out that she has left us for good. Her star must have been flying over us at that moment. She will be missed by many.
Posted by:Jul 31st 2009, 09:28:30 pm
KimberlyWhat a huge, huge loss to the Harbour Island community ... Sheena's heart was always with the island.

Wow. Please let us know when services will be held to commemorate and celebrate her loving life.

Kimberly
Posted by:Jul 31st 2009, 07:53:53 pm
MSHillsI'm sorry for Sheena and her family and all the Harbour Island friends! She was a classic!
Posted by:Jul 31st 2009, 06:44:52 pm
MaddieSheena was a friend to all who knew her and the Bronson family will miss her a lot.
Our thoughts are with her family and Nellie and Max!
Posted by:Jul 31st 2009, 02:18:43 pm
Fig Tree News TeamSo sorry to send this message that Sheena died this morning in a hospital in Florida from a heart condition. Her sister, Sheril, was with her. I do not have any other information. I will miss her.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration