Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

managment of valentines yacht club and marina
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 9 messages
Posted by:Dec 19th 2009, 10:54:16 am
tigerinthedarkValentines as Great managment. I know there are allot of haters out there and cant help but putting others that are trying to make somthing positive out there life down. But to the haters get a life.
Posted by:Nov 20th 2009, 02:40:46 pm
ColinSpanish,

If true, sadness about them getting them sued. I still love the way they turned it into something that sounded Bahamian!
Posted by:Nov 18th 2009, 10:51:05 am
The spanish inquisition"BTW, I LOVE Who let the dogs out!!"

But who let the dogs out is a trinidadian song.....
Baha men got an american record contract, covered the song, and were promptly sued.
Posted by:Nov 17th 2009, 08:35:36 pm
ColinOne of the great sadnesses on Briland has been the slow withering away of the fabulous musical talent that sang BAHAMIAN songs and not American baloney. I could listen all night to Bull, Donny, James, the Percenties etc etc and dance the day away afterwards. Loud, electronic tunes derivative of American tunes just don't suit a small island with a unique culture. Every place that brings back live Bahamian music should see a boost in business, I'm guessing. After all, that's one of the reasons we come to the Bahamas -- to see and hear things Bahamian. (BTW, I LOVE Who let the dogs out!!)
Posted by:Nov 17th 2009, 05:36:56 pm
ash12i think its ownership not management!
Posted by:Nov 17th 2009, 05:31:28 pm
ash12probably meaning staff keep having to apply every year for they,re job there! brilanders need work! but do they have to keep puting up with that!? are they unionized?
Posted by:Nov 17th 2009, 12:43:08 pm
Richard PNuthing wrong at Valentines management that new ownership would not provide. What a waste.

WE WANTS LIVE MUSIC BACCCCCCCK
Posted by:Nov 17th 2009, 11:13:26 am
The spanish inquisitionWhy?
Rude service? not doing things on time?

Support your motion, give details, explain what's the problem.
Posted by:Nov 16th 2009, 11:21:00 pm
ladyslimthe management at valentines marine needs to be replaced by a more professional person

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration