Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Passages: Donald Sawyer
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Mar 14th 2010, 01:29:27 pm
ColinThis is the Donny who sang with Bull and James for a while, is it not? I remember he went into teaching for a while and had run a small business in the last few years.

I always found him to be a kind and decent soul, How terribly sad that a relatively young man who gave so much to so many of us as a singer and to the young when he was a teacher should die.

Please accept the condolences of the Clarks and of the de Frises.
Posted by:Mar 12th 2010, 08:50:08 am
snowyJanet and Jane....the Gallup family is thinking of you during this time.
Posted by:Mar 12th 2010, 04:17:58 am
Sue R.Oh no another of my earliest Briland acquaintances passes on. I first met Donny when he played in a wonderful but short-lived calypso trio with Brother Paul Percentie and James Major back around 1969. My sincerest condolences go out to his family at this sad time. May God bless!
Posted by:Mar 11th 2010, 01:48:27 pm
Fig Tree News TeamFormer teacher, Briland Youth Club Association president and musician Donald Sawyer passed away earlier today after a short illness.

We extend our condolences to the entire Sawyer family, especially Devon "Daddy D", Juan, Delvita, Deaundra & his sisters Janet & Jane.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration