Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Jacob Island and Harbour Island
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Dec 6th 2010, 09:28:28 am
munro59I would like more info about My Family they owned Jacob’s Island and Property in Harbor Island also there were family Cousins Upsie and Bumpsie Pierce that worked for the Government.
My name is James Munro of Miami Fl. would like to find more in about the Munro’s I know my Grandfather was born in Harbor Island his name was Charles Laurence Munro, his brothers where Micheal Vesper and Norman James. My Grandfather was Charles L. Munro and G Grandmother was Sara Jane {Pierce} Munro, his brothers where Edward Norman Butler, William James, James, Alexander, and Vesper, Sister Mary Louise Ann. My G G Grandfather was Capt. James Munro (born in Scotland and died in H.I. Bahamas, he was a Colonial receiver; shipbuilding business in Scotland and in the Bahamas).My G G Grand mother Ann Sweeting {Cash} Munro, his second wife. My G G G Grandfather was General William Munro (Born in Scotland, British officer in The Mediterranean and Caribbean campaigns)his brothers where James Munro, and Alexander Munro (and both where Plantation owner in the Bahamas). That’s as far as I can trace the Munro’s .Also would like to find out about my grandfathers first wife and children pryor to marrying my grandmother. If anyone can help me EMAIL me at www.jamesnmunro59@msn.com thank you James N. Munro

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration