Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Stanley
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 9 messages
Posted by:Apr 11th 2011, 04:07:27 pm
smittywell smiroff is acceptable, but wellyou know. I can't blame you for your weakness but only hope you'll see it my way sooner or later.After all if its a buzzz your looking for let me buy/.

Posted by:Apr 11th 2011, 03:35:21 pm
KimberlyIn your honor I did put up a few bottles of limoncello moonshine, but with Smirnoff :-).
Posted by:Apr 11th 2011, 09:05:08 am
smittyHey Kid
Wondering if your still kicking.Indeed the beaches surronding Montauk are world class. We stay week on the beach each October when the fishing's at its peak.A bit cool but of course the VODKA helps. Still sipping that candy, huh?
Posted by:Apr 10th 2011, 01:20:42 pm
KimberlyHi, Smitty! I've always heard that Montauk was a lovely beach.

May you always have tight lines, and a never-ending supply of Mount Gay ...

Kimberly
Posted by:Apr 10th 2011, 10:20:08 am
smittyNo Bonefish stories but took 4 nice sized Striped Bass in the surf at Montauk,NY last fall.Tough place to fish but always worth it.Had a few Rainbows on the fly this week, other than that not much doing.I finally retired in December so I hope to fish abit more.Keep in touch kid.
Posted by:Apr 7th 2011, 08:14:49 pm
MaddieNo stories this year - just a new roof.
Maybe some bass stories as the summer progresses. How about you?
Posted by:Apr 6th 2011, 09:25:30 am
smittyThanks for that Maddie.Sure glad to hear it,and how are you doing?Any Bonfish stories this year?
Posted by:Apr 6th 2011, 08:37:37 am
MaddieHe is living with his daughter in Freeport and doing very well. He calls me every couple of months. I saw him last April when I was on H.I. and he was well.
Posted by:Apr 4th 2011, 02:10:55 pm
smittyAnyone know the status of Stanley Johnson?Last I heard he was living with his sister in Freeport. Thanks in advance
Ken

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration