Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

North Eleuthera Inshore Fishing Forecast, June 2011
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Jul 19th 2011, 10:41:24 am
smittyWhen you say double digit Bones I can only interpret that as 10 lb an over.I Bonefished El and HI for 23 years, 2 wks every year and never beat 9 lb.I know of only one Bone over 10 taken by a man that fished every day with a guide in that area all day.That's work.You want double digits fish Andros.15 lb is not uncommon, 10 is everyday.Your thoughts, Maddie..
Posted by:Jun 9th 2011, 12:18:33 pm
ColinDouble digit nrs of bones is pretty neat. What sizes are they? All schoolies of 3-5 lbs?? Or are folks pulling in some serious challenges? Also, when do Briland.com readers think is the best overall time to fiush from Briland. I love reef fishing, bones, reef trolling and bottom fishing...
Posted by:Jun 6th 2011, 07:28:46 pm
Fig Tree News Teamhttp://goo.gl/fb/3VxMR

June is an interesting month for inshore fishing—the water temperatures have risen and the fish are moving out to cooler and deeper water where there is a little current. These fish can be seen flashing or mudding as they huddle together. For the novice, mudding fish can prove to be difficult to fish for but for an experienced angler it is a dream come true. The big schools of fish we are seeing certainly make fishing for them a lot easier.

Currently in Eleuthera, we are catching double-digit numbers of bonefish even on half day charters.

For beginning anglers, don’t be afraid to book a trip. Bonefishing is very easy and with a little coaching and direction from your guide, you can have an unforgettable day on the water.

Tight lines!
FORECAST BY: Captain Jermaine Kemp
Lower Bogue Eleuthera
(242) 359-7394
Email: fisheleuthera@yahoo.com

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration