Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Miss Rika
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Feb 17th 2012, 04:52:46 pm
ColinThanks. I called Runaway the other day and they said they'll try and let Miss Rika know I called. She made me one of those coconut pies for my birthday every year for something like 13 years. And she VERY kindly made me one for my 50th six years ago. I don't want to stop the streak! More importantly, I want to make sure I see her while we're there. She means much to our family and I am so happy for her good fortune. She worked bloody hard and bloody long for it.
Posted by:Feb 15th 2012, 09:18:54 pm
Fig Tree News TeamMiz Rika's legendary coconut cream pie has been retired from the Runaway Hill tables for some time now, her early investment in the ownership of the resort having paid off in spades :-).
Posted by:Feb 12th 2012, 10:13:21 am
ColinHi. Colin here. We are coming to Briland in mid-March and want to know if Miss Rika is still associated with Runaway. I have a deep and abiding need for her coconut pie and, more important, to show her my fine son, Campbell. We'll be staying at the King's South House but hope to dine at Runaway on March 18. Rika will know what day that is! Here we come!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration