Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Bahama House Inn
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Feb 28th 2003, 09:45:02 am
joniNo worries colin, John is definitely the chef in the family...I've just learned to stay out of his way in the kitchen! Since your stay with us we added two additional rooms on the harbour side with fantastic water views and a gazebo overlooking the harbour.
Posted by:Feb 26th 2003, 05:38:35 pm
ColinThe inn is a lovely house run by two decent people, one of whom at least is a very good cook. I won't endanger myself by saying which one...

Try to get the room upstairs voerlooking the garden. It's quieter and abosultely gorgeous. The other rooms are extremely comfortable but don't have the view and the tremendous bed!

Colin
Posted by:Feb 25th 2003, 10:30:49 pm
KimberlyYou certainly can't beat the place's central location, up the street from the government dock ... across the street from the two of the island's churches, and down the street from the brand-new Rock House. What would you like to know in particular?
Posted by:Feb 25th 2003, 10:29:05 pm
island ladywhat information do you need, where it is or who the managers are or what the rooms look like? The people who run the place are very nice, and have really done the rooms up in a cool way.
Posted by:Feb 25th 2003, 09:18:03 pm
BamAnyone have any comments on the Bahama House Inn?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration