Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Passages: Antoinette 'Nettie' Cash Green
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 6 messages
Posted by:Mar 9th 2003, 12:40:05 pm
island ladyNettie was sent off in style in one of the biggest funerals in Harbour Island history yesterday. The church was packed to full and overflowing.
Posted by:Mar 9th 2003, 12:04:49 pm
BarbCharlie and I would like to express our sincere sympathy to "Green" and his family. At times like this it seems so difficult to find a way to show the sympathetic thoughts that words can never say. But please know that all our heartfelt thoughts are with you during this sorrowful time.
Posted by:Mar 6th 2003, 11:42:14 am
fabuloustinyI would like to extend my sincere sympathy to the family and friends of Nettie, she was a gem that will be missed. To my former classmate Garceer; May God strengthen you during this time of bereavement.
Posted by:Mar 5th 2003, 10:51:31 pm
jintyOur sympathy to the family from Richard and Jinty Chappell. God bless you all in your time of sorrow.
Posted by:Mar 4th 2003, 02:50:10 pm
island ladyI bid you Good night, Nettie. Her service is Saturday at 11 oclock at the Blessed Sacarament Church on Dunmore Street.
Posted by:Mar 4th 2003, 11:26:39 am
KimberlyAm really sorry to report that Nettie passed away this past Thursday [27 February] after a long, graceful bout with cancer.

Nettie's memorial service and funeral will be held this coming Saturday, 8 March. Our hearts go out to her husband "Green", her family, relatives and friends all over the world.

Nettie was fun, smart, involved ... and very, very brave. We're going to miss her. I know that her family is reading the Board, and would appreciate your notes as well.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration