Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

feb 2004
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:Mar 19th 2003, 11:53:32 am
KimberlyFebruary in Briland is great, as the island will be much quieter than the December rush ... and you'll be there just before the mad Spring Break crush in March. Water temps are a little cooler, but no problem with SCUBA or snorkelling whatsoever. Solid fishing, too. Because of the trade winds, Harbour Island is rarely too hot or too cold. You'll want to bring an extra wrap for evening outings, though, just in case. Whatever you do, figure out what you're planning to pack ... and then just bring half of it with you. A pair of shorts, swimsuit or trunks, a pair of pants, a few t-shirts and a sports jacket ... and you'll be fine.

Have a great time!
Posted by:Mar 18th 2003, 11:22:26 pm
stitchI just booked a large group to stay on harbour island 2nd week of feb 2004. I have friends who winter in the bahamas yearly and love it. They have never however made it over to harbour island. what can I expect for weather? This island seemed to offer the perfect mix of natural beauty and modern lodging. I am so nervous as the group of 20 have trusted me with this choice of destination. Can anyone ease my mind for the next year? Good weather stories? Bad weather stories?

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration