The Briland Modem
Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)









Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?


"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

info on Dunmore School
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 2 messages
Posted by:May 12th 2003, 05:21:51 pm
Richard Pmelissa or tracy at, but you really need a work permit first. lang finch works with special ed kids on leuthera , e-mail
Posted by:May 12th 2003, 04:30:47 pm
kalidevaI'm looking for contact info for Dunmore School. Am a counselor and special needs teacher looking for work in the bahamas.


Contact us online at