Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Fishing 'n weather in August
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:May 30th 2003, 11:13:38 am
ColinThanks for the advice but what about the FISHING???.
Posted by:May 30th 2003, 08:39:57 am
ennaAugust is my favorite month,it's quiet and the sea is gorgeous.The occasional liquid sunshine just refreshes.But then again I'm european.....
Posted by:May 30th 2003, 02:13:58 am
KimberlyIf it's any consolation, the only truly HOT month of the year is October ... hot, humid, sticky, quiet, but wonderful.
Posted by:May 29th 2003, 07:51:27 pm
TessThe last time I was on the island in late August (not by choice!) was post-Andrew. The weather, perversely, was delightful--hot and humid, of course, but strong breezes. Also, we have had guests from Europe come in August during their annual holiday...they don't seem to mind it!
Posted by:May 28th 2003, 04:37:10 pm
ColinWe are thinking of coming to Briland at the end of August. I know it's hurricane season and I think things will be pretty quiet.

That's as it is. How is the fishing at that time? Does it rain near every day or is there a deluge and then a few days of clear weather? In many ways I think August might just be the nicest time to visit but I need some help deciding!

Thank you!
Colin

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration