Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

POLICE IN HI NEEDS TO BE MORE EFFICIENT
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 1 messages
Posted by:Aug 20th 2003, 09:42:29 am
JOURNEE727I have heard compalints that the police in HI are not as efficient as they were trained to be. eg i have friends that have applied for a police record in HI.the process of this is that the info must go from HI to Governor's Harbour. Nassau, back to GHB then to HI. this is a tedious process. MY friend has put in for a record aug 06 and another on aug 11. when you inquire at the station the record can not be found governor's Harbour has sent it and the police station in HI says they have not recievec it. these people are secheduled to go away. why should it have to take two weeks to get a police record. In nassau it takes one day. You put in for it one evening and recieve it the next. the process of records going to Governors Harbour should now have to be cut out. The same process should now be in Harbour Island. The Bohengy return to HI everyday. why should the lack of co-operation of the police station inconvience these students from their sumer vacation.
Another problem is that the police on the island need to take peoples statement correctly. listening and relaying to paper is important. incorrect information put on paper is a false testimony. maybe tht is why so many criminals go back on the streets. So law enforcement officers be patient and take your time.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration