Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

stop the violence!!!!
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 3 messages
Posted by:Sep 22nd 2003, 04:01:44 pm
smittyThat's very alarming to hear. I'm renting a cottage in a few weeks and this sort of takes the edge off it.When I owned a time share at Ramora, I was awakened by a burglar at 2am in the house.I haven't felt safe since but have returned each year anyway because it's HI.Now I'm getting the creeps all over again.Maybe it's time to move on. Ken
Posted by:Sep 21st 2003, 02:43:54 pm
MaddieThat is very sad. We are having a wedding in April and I am going to take precautions. You are right, if things like this continue to happen,the tourist will not come to an island where they can't feel safe. I hope the police are looking into this.
Posted by:Sep 21st 2003, 01:10:18 pm
sadover the week-end,the island had a big weeding,which i think was good during the summer,when there`s not much money from tourism.most of the guest lived in rental homes.Any way while the social activity was going on(reception) 3 of the homes was violated,this is so sad.
I guess that person or persons who is responisable for this really don`t know that tourism is everybody`s business....

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration