Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Letario Higgs To Head Nassau Computer Centre
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 4 messages
Posted by:Nov 19th 2003, 11:30:49 am
dionnei know i'm pretty late with this message-haven't been to the briland boards much. But BIG TIME congrats to Letario!!! wish you all the success!!!!
Posted by:Oct 28th 2003, 11:08:18 am
bahamasharonLetario, I am so proud of you. See you when you are home.
Posted by:Oct 27th 2003, 05:51:34 pm
briland_kidwhy thank you for, the public exposure mr.kelecom. BTW i am gonna call you tomorrow to get current issues stright!
Posted by:Oct 27th 2003, 11:29:44 am
Fig Tree News TeamNote from Herve Kelecom, Belgian consul in Nassau and lead Rotarian [Rotary Club East Nassau] procuring computers for the Briland Modem computer centers on Eleuthera, Harbour Island and Cat Island:

Last Friday we had the visit of the Rotary International Vice President together with 60 members of the Rotary
district of Orlando who donated 142 computers. We had a big meeting at our
Club where we had [Deputy Prime Minister] Mother Pratt talking to us and where ZNS was present. It was on the news last Friday evening (the 7 and 11 o'clock news). Great publicity and an enormous impact. I took along with me Letario Higgs [former manager of the Briland Community Computer Center, and now a freshman at College of the Bahamas] and introduced him to Mother Pratt, the VP of Rotary International and publicly gave him the responsibility of the St. Anselm computer centre in Fox Hill. No need to say he was thrilled. I have taken Letario under our wing and we will sponsor him for his studies.

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration