Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

Happy Birthday Young 'Ting'
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Oct 29th 2003, 04:16:30 pm
JOURNEE727HAPPY B-DAY COUSIN. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.MAY HIS FACE CONTINUE TO SHINE ON YOU AND THROUGH YOU. AS YOU KNOW NEIL B-DAY WAS ON THE 27 OCT 2003. SO WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOURS. KEEP PRESSING ON. OUR LAWYER. FROM S N D.
Posted by:Oct 28th 2003, 06:09:59 pm
LorriawHappy Birthday Richette
May you see many more.
May God keep and bless you. How is things going up there, i hope find.

Posted by:Oct 28th 2003, 03:56:24 pm
Bluelegance I would like to take this time to wish my cousin Richette a Happy Birthday and I Hope that u live to see many many more. Take care and again Happy Birthday.
Blue.
Posted by:Oct 28th 2003, 11:08:27 am
godsfavchildThank you very much for the birthday greetings...you don't know how much those words mean to me. I thank God for you, (my family) because without your words of encouragement and your belief in me I wouldn't be where I am now. Additionally, I thank God for placing me in such a wonderful, loving and supportive family and for allowing this day to be the beginning of someone great!
Posted by:Oct 27th 2003, 08:03:48 pm
Queen ConchBirthday Greetings are extended to Richette Percentie, all the way in Buckingham, England. Happy Birthday coming from your family all the way in the warm and tranquil shores of Harbour Island! Your mother and father (Richard and Lavaughn Percentie), your sisters Chanella and Simone and your two nieces Seraiah and Sha'nyha. We give thanks not only for this day but for sending your presence into our lives. You have been an inspiration and a blessing to us. We love you and pray that God will continue to shower you with many blessings. May you continue to follow into the footsteps of his love. Enjoy your day and again Happy Birthday!

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration