Online News & Information for North Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
(It's much better in the Out Islands.)

Briland News Link (click)

NEWSWORTHY

roots

briland

marketplace

gallery

Exceptional Educational Outreach (Bahamas)

got questions?

"Briland sweet, eh?"

Coconut Notes
Review the earliest days of the Board [1999-2002]

Click the Ocean Button to sign in and post to the board.

A one-time registration is required, and your new ID will be automatically recognized the next time that you login.

Click Here to Post a New Topic
To Respond to a Posted Message,
Click the Message

www.tarpumbay.com is back again- Daily News reporting from Tarpum Bay, Eleuthera
Click here to return to the subject menu.Click here to search the forum.
Page 1 of 1Total of 5 messages
Posted by:Jun 30th 2004, 11:39:17 am
gemmanyahSorry McMillan Hughes passed away about three years ago. He died while on a summer trip to Italy. His surving children are still here. Unfortunately the gallery is not in existence anymore. The castle is still there but nothing being done with it. Sorry.
regrets.
George
Posted by:Jun 30th 2004, 10:49:56 am
RoachamanIs MacMillian-Hughs still around? if so please pass on our ad Barry @ Dorothy Young now in Brisbane AUS hbcby@optusnet.com.au thanks.
Posted by:Jun 15th 2004, 04:00:33 pm
gemmanyahI'm living proof that its not true. Unless its going on secretly none of us locals know about these initiatives. They are government controlled initiatives.

Read my news letter at www.tarpumbay.com
Posted by:Jun 15th 2004, 10:02:42 am
bahamasharonI heard that there was development starting all over the island. Mainly, Current Club has new owners, Club Med being renovated and a huge project in the south with club, homes and golf course. Also big development at the Navy Base. Is none of this true?
Posted by:Jun 14th 2004, 02:24:21 pm
gemmanyahI can now continue reporting the news daily from Eleuthera. I have started reporting again for a few reasons.

My browser now works properly.
I can now see what I am writing.
I now have a word processor. Sun Staroffice.

Eleutheras economy is still in bad shape and needs assistance.
We've been lied to by government too long. The lies have to stop.

Please report on your news site that www.tarpumbay.com is back with daily news reports from Tarpum Bay, Eleuthera. Weather, News, articles, poetry and a fishing report. I'll be as consistent as I can be.

thanks,
George

Contact us online at
info@briland.com

administration